Help Vacancy for the Nis Office
The organization Help – Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe e.V. within the German-funded project “Support to socio-economic stability in the Western Balkans region” announces the following vacancy:
1 full-time position in Nis, limited contract duration with the possibility of extension.
- Economics background,
- Fluency, written and spoken, in English and Serbian,
- IT literacy,
- Analytical and organizational skills,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, self-initiative, responsibility,
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team,
- Active driver status and possession of own vehicle are mandatory,
- Previous experience in civic/NGO local/international setting with a similar scope of work will be considered an asset.
Interested candidates, with the required qualifications, may submit their application, including a letter of interest, Curriculum Vitae and references, in English only, to Help, electronically, latest by the 28 July 2018.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be notified.